The following moves of hospital and healthcare system CEOs have been reported since February 16:
1. Jeff Zewe, RN, has been named president and CEO of Northern Maine Medical Center in Fort Kent.
2. Elizabeth Leising, BSN, has been named President and CEO of Batesville, Indiana-based Margaret Mary Health.
3. Maryann Reese, DHA, RN, has resigned as President and CEO of Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Saint Francis Healthcare System. The system’s chief financial officer, Justin Davidson, will serve as interim chair.
4. Barry Wolfman has been named president and CEO of St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, Calif., and St. John’s Hospital in Camarillo, Calif.
5. Juli McWhorter, MSN, RN, has been named CEO of Northwest Health’s Willow Creek Women’s Hospital in Johnson, Ark., and Physicians’ Specialty Hospital in Fayetteville, Ark.
6. David Irizarry has been chosen as the next CEO of Valley Regional Medical Center in Brownsville, Texas.
7. Cynthia Moore-Hardy, BSN, RN, is retiring as president and CEO of Lake Health in Concord, Ohio at the end of March.
8. Scott Wester has resigned as president and CEO of Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, to take on a new leadership role.
9. Joe Hugor has been named President and CEO of Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville, Ky.
10. Amy Hart has been named CEO of Cuyuna Regional Medical Center in Crosby, Minn.
11. Lisa Nummi, DNP, MSN, has been named CEO of Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida.
12. Kelly Pearce, BSN, RN, has been named CEO of St. Mary’s Medical Center in Blue Springs, Mo.